Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Day Of Golf


Today I played golf again at the Cathedral Canyon Country Club with my friend Dorothy Dunkin. The image to the left is how I felt about the final score, so I won't go into any more details about that. More importantly we had a good time and, although the weather has cooled into the high 60's, it was an absolutely lovely day and we felt truly blessed to be out on the course!

After I got back from golf, Max & I went out for an aimless drive around the town. We drove through some of the areas where we've stayed over the years and marveled at how many homes are on the market in nearly every neighborhood. On my residential real estate blog, I posted an article titled "Palm Springs Real Estate" where I talked just a little about the general market here.

No comments: