Thursday, September 15, 2005

Starting Late


This is Carol. Although this blog is about Max & me, he doesn't have a clue how to turn a computer on, let alone how to create a blog... so it will be me making all of the posts.

I've been blogging for professional reasons since April, but it is kind of weird starting a personal blog for Max and me. We've been married 22 years now, as of September 10th when this picture was taken. I feel as though there's so much lost time in not creating this blog sooner. BUT, I will start from now and go on.

I have two other blogs that I post to: a residential real estate blog, and an investment oriented real estate blog, plus I'm a member of the Real Estate Blog Squad, a national corsortium of bloggers.. and post there periodically. Therefore, I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post here... but I'll try to post at least once every week or two.

O.K... that's a start, so I'll catch you next time.

Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol and Max!
I love this new blog with all the photos. Fun looking at your new blinds, I think they look really nice and better than the old look! Would love to see more photos of your house and yard in the future. So fun to see a glimpse into your life.
Carol you must have tons of energy to accomplish all you do...keep up the great work!

Happy Birthday a bit late to you Max, and wishing you two many more anniversaries.

Your Cuz,
Peggi