Saturday, September 24, 2005

Painting Progress



On Labor Day week-end, Jeff came over (from Renton) to help us paint the exterior of the house. The trim and siding paint were getting pretty weathered looking. Jeff worked very hard all week-end and got the whole house pressure washed... and the privacy screen scraped, primered and painted. To the left is Jeff in the beginning of the project.

This week-end Jeff & JR (from Selah) are here to finish the rest of the exterior siding. They're doing a good job and making great progress. To the right is a picture of the two "slaves" and the "supervisor". I'll post a copy of the finished product when it's ALL done.

Remember, you can click on the images to enlarge.

Have a great week-end,
Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a privacy screen like this..I like it...painting reminds me that I need to paint my shed on one end...and the front porch...hmmm good thing it rained this weekend..I didn't feel like painting!

Cousin Peggi