Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bus Depots Are Weird

I had forgotten how weird bus depots can be. Today, I stopped by the Trailways/Amtrak station in downtown Wenatchee to check on schedules from Seattle. After getting the information I needed, I headed toward the door. One of the prospective passengers got my attention and asked me if I've been on TV? I thought it was kind of an odd question... and I had never heard that pick-up line before. He said I look just like someone on TV. I wanted to be flattered, but couldn't figure out who in the world I would resemble. Then, I got to thinking: What if he meant Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell? Ummm.... that wouldn't be so flattering. Anyway, when I got home I had Max take this picture of me. This is what I really look like today, the same day I was asked if I am a TV personality. Whaddaya think? Who do I resemble?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.