Monday, January 23, 2006

Palm Springs


Been too tired to post to the blog so far. This all day driving is hard work! We are in Palm Springs tonight, but just passing through. Will leave for Phoenix tomorrow... and back here on the 1st of February.

It's so nice to be in the sun, which has been scarce in Wenatchee this winter. It's not particularly warm here, but it is sunny and certainly warmer than at home.

Max & I went out to the Black Angus tonight for dinner. We had way too much food! Ordered the "Dinner or Two" which included a steak and two sides PLUS an appetizer sampler plate and a huge piece of chocolate forest cake dessert. They made a mistake and brought us two sampler plates. We have tons of leftover food PLUS all of the desert. We'll have lots of munchies for our trip to Phoenix tomorrow.

Well... it's early, but I'm getting ready for bed. More later in the week.
Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black Angus...I ate there myself with a friend just a few days ago and had the same meal as you did...we loved the deep fried zucchini...and that cake...I could easily become addicted to it..altho they called ours Big Mt something or other. I'm hungry.....

PP