Friday, January 13, 2006

Nice To Be Appreciated

I don't post a lot on this blog about my work, although much of my life is devoted to it. I received such a nice e-mail from a client yesterday that I couldn't help sharing. Admittedly, my head is a little swollen right now... so, in my euphoria, I can't resist. I met Debbie about three years ago when she first moved to Wenatchee and, over time, we've become friends.

In November 2005, she found out she would be transferred by the U.S. Forest Service from Wenatchee to Portland, Oregon. So, I quickly got her home at Fancher Heights sold and now she is in the process of trying to buy a home in the Portland area. Here are her thoughts on that experience:
"Oh how I wish you were my Realtor over here! Though they are trying hard,
they just don't compare and now I realize how good you are!
I miss my house. I miss you!"
--Debbie Perry (January 2006)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments like this must make all your hard work truly worthwhile...great advertizing too!

PP