Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Cheer!


Happy New Year to everyone! We were invited to spend the evening with a group of people at the Dorner's but (since Max likes to take periodic evening naps) we had a quiet evening at home alone. After watching the Seattle Sonics basketball team lose to the Memphis Grizzlies, I watched the midnight celebrations (on TV) from New York and New Orleans... but finally gave up the ghost of the old year at about 11:30.

As the new year sets in my thoughts turn to goal setting for the coming year. I've posted a short goal setting article and some links on my investment blog, if anyone cares to venture over there.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2006,
Carol

Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
www.TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you both! You've already gotten off to a great start from the sounds of your blog. Hope the fun continues and I wish you both good health and good cheer!

PP