Monday, February 18, 2008

My Latest New Gadget


I've always loved gadgets and new technology... like being one of the first in Wenatchee with a Fax machine, and cell phone. That was when Fax's used thermal paper and cell phones were really two-way radio transmitters and receivers. Today I fed my lust for a new gadget.

This morning Max and I went for a random drive around the area, stopped at our favorite little donut shop then headed to the Roger Dunn Golf Store where I chose the newest SG5Golf Caddie. It's not much bigger than a cell phone and will be so cool. I wish everyone had one of these because it's a time saver on the golf course. No more looking for yardage markers on sprinkler heads, or wondering how far the hazards are. The only bad thing, of course, is it won't actually stop the golf ball from going into a hazard, it will only tell me where and how far away they are.

Now, I just have toarrange a game of golf to test it out.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We enjoy our lunches at the Olive Garden with Carol K. and Max and we especially enjoyed the lunch featuring an "Impossible Pie" at our "Cosy Spot" restaurant in Palm Desert. (The "Cosy Spot" is our kitchen of course.
However, you did not mention our conversations about the existance and location of Slide Lake. We always argue about the alledged trip by Max, his Dad, my Dad and my older brother Phil to "Slide Lake". Just thought I'd get in a bit about Slide Lake.