Sunday, July 09, 2006

Max & The Reading Coyote

Following breakfast this morning, Max & I took a drive around town to take some pictures of a few of the cool buildings and some of the Art-on-the-Avenues statues.

Here is Max and our local reading Coyote. This statue, entitled "Coyote reading a candy wrapper", sits on the steps of the Museum Annex building. Personally, I like to think he's reading the fine print on a Purchase & Sale Agreement for the cute little brick bungalow we just looked at.

For more about the Art-on-the-Avenues project check out my other blog.

If you go to the other blog, scroll down and you will see some more of the statues... and I will be posting more as time goes by. Because many of my prospective real estate clients are from out of the area, I'm trying to post information and pictures that would be of interest to people that do not live in Wenatchee. So, although it is a real estate blog, I post general news, info and pictures of the area

-Carol

No comments: