Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Camera - Let's Compare



O.K... I bought a new digital camera today and have spent some time getting it set up and figuring out how to use it.

My old camera was o.k. for what I'd been using it for but now I'm doing more scenery shots and using the zoom. I was finding my pictures were blurry when I zoomed. So... instead of being annoyed, I zoomed over to Costco and picked out a relatively inexpensive new model (Casio Exilim 7.2 Mega pixel). I've been getting it set-up today and running some test photos. Here's a picture of Max in his easy chair and some of our roses. That sunshine and hot weather last week (along with plenty of water) was like putting them on steroids!

Are they better than the photos taken last week? Click on the images to enlarge... that's the true test. Anyway, I hope they're better... or Max might make me return the new camera and get our money back!

Since I'm getting more out of town inquires for real estate these days, I've started posting a new picture (of the Wenatchee area) each day so the out-of-towners can get a feel for our beautiful little town... well not so little anymore.

Reading technical manuals makes me tired... I'm going to take a nap. :-)

More later.
Carol

Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
http://TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me.......I've been looking over cameras myself, wondering which to choose...there are so many choices. Keep us posted on how you are liking it...I get Consumer Reports but find that I also enjoy hearing reviews from people I know.