Sunday, March 04, 2007

McMural in Toppenish

I just love all the beautiful murals in downtown Toppenish but was surprised to find a McDonald's had also gotten into the spirit.

Toppenish is a good rest stop location, so we generally stop her to get Max a chocolate milk shake and me a coke.

Anyway, there was a beautiful mural of Ronald McDonald giving balloons to some Indian children. I made a post with some of the other beautiful murals in downtown Toppenish in May of last year. Click here to access them. Be sure to click on the various images to enlarge them.


These pictures hardly do the real one justice, but I had to try. The upper left is most of the full mural, and lower right is a close-up to "try" to give you an indication to the detail. I guess, an a non-artist type person I am just blown away by such talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,

I found some of your sites. This is the first I clicked on. I had to comment on this post because I like the concept behind this mural.

You've a good sense of humor too (!) which is evident throughout your posts.

Cameo