Saturday, February 03, 2007

On Vacation. Not Off Duty


Even though we are technically on vacation, Max can attest to the fact that the first thing I do wherever we land is to set up my mobile office. Here is the office corner in our Palm Springs condo... Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier, laptop computer, and cell phone. You would be hard pressed to give me an assignment I can't handle with this equipment and my two fabulous trusty assistants, Shelley & Perci, back home!

Bring it on...

Carol
Carol's Wenatchee Blog
Carol's Top Properties Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! and this one cracks me up. This reminds me of my mom. My mother is also a realtor and I am the first to know you're never "off". The phone was always ringing, and even weekends weren't off days--they were "showing a house" days. I used to say 2 languages were spoken in my family: English and Real Estate.

Cameo

Carol said...

It's not easy being a workaholic!