Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lana, Rob, & the Girls





Lana, Rob, Rebecca & Michelle came over from San Juan Capistrano (about 110 miles away) for 3 days last week-end. They arrived on Friday and left Sunday evening.

Here is Grandpa Max on the condo patio with (from left to right): Lana, Michelle, Max, Rebecca and Rob. Lara is loving life at BYU and wasn't here for the photo opportunity.

Saturday, as reported on the post below, Rob & I played golf where the elite meet hook and slice. Lana, Max and the girls hung out around the condo and pool area. Sunday Lana, Rob and the girls all got up early and went to the College of the Desert Street Fair while Max and I slept in. Max & I hope to go again this week-end when my cousin, Shirley, is here from Eugene.

And here at the lower right is Grandpa with Michelle and Rebecca. Pretty good looking trio, I'd say.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more posts done before heading north to the "real world" next Thursday.

Carol


No comments: