Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Golf With Barb & Leonard



On Monday, January 29th I had the pleasure of reuniting with Barb & Leonard Keeler for a game of golf. They moved to Buckeye, Arizona (from Wenatchee) last summer and are loving it. We played at their local course, Sundance. Sundance is a very fun and, definitely, challenging golf course.

This was my first game since having back surgery and I was so pleased that my back did not give me any trouble at all. My game did have other "issues" but, in all honesty, I couldn't blame it on my back... unless a subconscious grimby was lurking in my brain, messing with my swing. Last year I kept a golf blog, logging each game throughout the season. This year I think I will just post games here on our regular blog.
According to Barb, Buckeye is the fast growing city in the state of Arizona. It is forecast to be the second largest city in Arizona within 5 years!

No comments: