Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Beloved Mitsubishi



Today I take on the sad task of preparing my beloved 1999 Mitsubishi Galant for it's next proud owner. Tomorrow I will post a picture of the reason we're selling this car. This 1999 Galant has been lovingly taken care of, with oil changes every 3,000 - 4,000 miles and regular transmission fluid changes, as well. There are about 88,000 gentle miles on it. It's a very comfortable car, with plenty of power on the road. It's front-wheel drive, has air conditioning, and very good heater, and power windows. Gas mileage runs about 20 mpg around town and over 30 mpg on the highway. If you're interested in an excellent used car, give me a call. I'm starting the price at $4900 (with some room for negotiation). 509-670-7840... or e-mail me at:
Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol and Max...did you ever sell your old car?

Peggi