Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Golf Bags


Here is a picture of (most of) the golfing gang I hang out with. I call them the "Golf Bags". This is the group I play golf with on Tuesdays (if I'm not too busy working)... and we are all members of the Three Lakes Golf Course, so we play on our regular ladies day which is Thursday during the golf season. I didn't actually play much golf this year, but they let me hang out with them whenever I have the time.

During the winter we take turns hosting, and get together on Tuesday to play Farkel, which is a dice game also known as 10,000. Every year at Christmastime we get together at one of our homes and have a salad and dessert potluck. We don't make assignments, just bring what you want... and it's always amazing at the balance and variety. We've never yet had ALL desserts or ALL salads but it's always ALL good. We take an annual Christmas photo and this one was taken yesterday, December 20th. Unfortunately, there were about four of our regulars missing for various reasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice group to hang with...that game 10,000 is one of my favorites...I had no idea it had the name Farkel tho!

PP (Portland Peggi)