Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fabulous Fall Foliage


This time of year I just can't stop saying " I love Fall in Wenatchee". The Fall foliage is soooo fabulous and I revel in the changing colors. I'm constantly stopping at every possible photo op. Here are some of my favorites from this Fall... and these have NOT been color enhanced!

The first at left was taken in the Wenatchee cemetary last Sunday.

From left to right (at the bottom) :
Along Western Avenue in front of the labs for the USDA (from where Max retired) and Washington State University.

The next photo was taken at the State Park along the south shore of Lake Chelan a couple weeks ago.

The next picture is of Max during a trek up Tumwater Canyon (west of Leavenworth along the Wenatchee River) a couple weeks ago.

Next is Fall foliage near Lake Wenatchee in the Pine River Ranch subdivision of cabins.

Remember: You can click on any photo to enlarge


No comments: