Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



.Today was a Happy Mother's Day. About 12:30 this afternoon my assistant, Shelley, and her husband and two kids pulled up with a surprise for me.

Shelley had found a patio set at Home Depot I really liked and it was our plan for her to come over with their pick-up truck so we could go pick up a set. Little did I know they went shopping before coming over. Not only did they deliver it but they stuck around and we put it all together. Keith did the hard work of putting the chairs together. Shelley and I did the side table and most of the big table. Keith came along afterwards with his ratchet wrench to tighten the bolts up.

While Keith & Shelley worked on the project (in the background of top picture), the kids, Eli and Olivia, entertained themselves playing in the box the chairs came in.

Oh... if only WE were so easily entertained these days!

Thanks Shelly & Keith. That was an awesome surprise!

No comments: