Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Carol's Real Estate Blogs Immortalized In Book


Anyone who is paying attention, knows I'm really into blogging and have been for about 1 1/2 years. Although I've had phenomenal success getting high rankings in the search engines (through my blogs), I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills and understand how to do better.

Last week I ordered a highly recommended and newly published book (not offically released until January 2007) and received it a few days ago. My thrill at getting the book soon changed to jumping-up-and-down excitement when I got to page 22 and found my two Wenatchee real estate blogs listed in the blogroll of one of the nations most highly rated blogs. If you go to the website mentioned in the book, you can actually scroll down the right side column (under Real Estate Blogs) and click on live links and get to MY Wenatchee residential blog and Wenatchee investment blog!

It's amazing to think I was in on the blogging revolution early enough to get my blogs listed in a book about how to blog for real estate. My blogs are now immortalized in a published book!

My arm is still pretty sore from patting myself on the back. How cool is that!

-Carol

No comments: