Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Million Dollar Day!


Thanks to some very special friends, I can't help but report my first ever "Million Dollar Day". Two transactions closed yesterday, totalling $1,140,000 in dollar volume. D&C... thanks for trusting me to help you through this very important part of your transition in life!

I've had a million dollars in sales close over a period of a week before but never in one day. Not sure what my previous record was, but this is definitely one to use as a benchmark to work toward again. Next week will be puney, in comparison, with two transactions totalling $176,600! Obviously, I serve a wide spectrum of clients in the Wenatchee, WA real estate market.

Now, in the middle of Labor Day Week-end, we're looking forward to my favorite season in Wenatchee... the beautiful Fall. I love Fall here for the mild temperatures and beautiful foliage colors that lead into winter. It's the best time to golf, too!

Hope you're all having a great week-end and saying goodbye to summer in some fun, relaxing way!

-Carol

No comments: